Tuesday, January 17, 2006

It's All About the Christology!!!

You scored as Chalcedon compliant. You are Chalcedon compliant. Congratulations, you're not a heretic. You believe that Jesus is truly God and truly man and like us in every respect, apart from sin. Officially approved in 451.

Chalcedon compliant

100%

Pelagianism

58%

Monophysitism

33%

Modalism

25%

Socinianism

25%

Nestorianism

17%

Adoptionist

17%

Arianism

0%

Apollanarian

0%

Docetism

0%

Gnosticism

0%

Monarchianism

0%

Albigensianism

0%

Donatism

0%

Are you a heretic?
created with QuizFarm.com


I guess I made it, but I don't know what the heck happened to Wayne.

4 comments:

Wayne Larson said...

Well, at least they gave me enough slack to call me "compliant."

Unknown said...

You just made it, dude! 65% or lower and I would have begun to question whether Tracy and I were validly married.

Fortunately, I still have table fellowship with Pentecostals so you can commune at my church anytime.

Kevin said...

That is such a cool quiz!
There are always rumors going around my school that the theology students are a bunch of heretics.
Thanks to this quiz, I have now been vindicated.

(PS Thanks again for the email... I'm the guy who asked re: M.A. vs M.Div)

Wayne Larson said...

Man, I still can't break the 67%. What question do you think is the "trickiest?" Something's messing me up.