Thursday, December 01, 2005

Lots of Projects

I'm trying to get some stuff finished for the end of the semester. The good news for those who come for the the theology (as opposed to the latest on Notre Dame and general smart-assed comments), I am preparing one paper on John Henry Newman's understanding of the Schola theologorum and one paper on how the fatal problems of the "Puritan experiment" in New England were actually anticipated and pastorally mitigated by the participants themselves (esp. Solomon Stoddard and Cotton Mather).

In the meantime, I am concerned that many of you might be facing the holiday blues. Here is a nice prescription of cyber-Prozac for you. Just click on the link.

THE LLAMA SONG

2 comments:

Daniel Stoddart said...

So, are you Michael Pahls or Canon John Heidt?

Click on your profile.

Unknown said...

Yup, I borrowed John's HTML code for my own template and messed up the link. Its fixed now.

Michael+